Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Member and question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member and question!

Mornin all, lovely day for ducks !

New Member Phil here, look forward to making friends and getting useful information about fishing (or lack of catching same)!
    Can anybody tell me how Woodston Manor is fishing at the moment? I heard that they had some problems earlier in the year. I have fished there several times in the past, but am concerned about the rumours.

Thanks very much, have a good day.
    Phil

hi phil, ive never fished the place myself.......but welcome to the site phil

Comment

Wooston did have a problem with some fish deaths, however it appears to be over the worst and it would seem that it was not KHV see this thread http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...one_manor.html

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

hi phil, welcome to the site.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

welcome m8

Comment

hi just joined up how is everybody?would like to know is there any decent carp places to fish in the b35 area as i normally go to grounds farm wishaw. i had,nt been for 2 years has my reasons but now ime back fishing wish is great. i was sadden to find grounds farm opening times 8 till 8 as i like to be on the banks for 5 onwards.any info would be great thanks look forward to hearing of you bye.

Comment

hi phil & hopo welcome

Comment

hi dean thanks for the welcome, joined up cause not many people chat fishing at work it all golf so i need as much chat and info as you guys can give me. catch you all next time plus when is the best time to catch you guys on ere?

Comment

hopo

hi hopo, welcome to the site.
                  i live in b36 and a few places not too far i know of :
                  shrewley pools
                  tunnel barn farm
                  poole house farm(BY CUTTLE MILL)
                  blythe waters(heard a few things about the balif there though)
                  packington somers
                  dingle farm
                  laveneder farm or hall
                  foxhills in great barr is pretty good too.
                  hope this is of use to you .

Comment

Working...
                  X