Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Just spreading our bit of good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just spreading our bit of good news!

We're NUMBER ONE on Google searches for "John Wilson Rovex Avon Rods" AND NUMBER ONE on Google searches for "MIVARDI" the Czech Tackle manufacturers.
    Just wanted to spread the gospel!

Glad to be on this site! Super Forum!

Didnt you post the same thing two days ago ?
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

He did on the NUMBER ONE FORUM

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Re: No1

Sorry guys, just getting a wee bit excited! :-)

But it is slightly different as we only mae No1 for the Wilson Rods today! I was well chuffed as you can imagine!

Comment

Indeed

but as your getting a little Number 1 advertising how about a link on your Number 1 site to the Number 1 forum Besides we could do with a little coverage in Austria
          Last edited by justin case; 6 August 2009, 07:57 PM.
          [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

No probs! Indeed I'm awaiting Simon coming back to me with the html or link text he wants me to add.

I must say, this forum seems incredibly friendly AND active!

Comment

Yeah it gets a little slow after midnight but its quite a busy place, some more european users would be nice, its always good to talk different styles of fishing.

So hows the fishing over there is the industry good
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

whats the best price you can do me a J Wilson avon multi tip quiver??
                [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Not so much in Austri but Germany is VERY busy and I've anumber of Czech customers as I can get the Mivardi direct for Mivardi and am able to sell it well below Mivardi's own on-line shop, which is nice!

Fishing wise, Im on the Wolfgangsee a huge lake several miles long and about a mile across. Bit of a difference to the Worcester Canal where I first started!

We have these amazing Pearl Fish here. Highly protect and its a hanging offence to take one out! They're only in a few lakes in all Europe so its a real plus! TONS of Chub! You can't throw a line without getting one!

The rivers that feed the lake are also VERY protected and you can't fish them at all as Brown Trout spawn and grow there before migrating in to the lake itself.

I'll post up a couple of pictures at some point showing the lake from on top of one of the two mountains that frame it. In fact I've attached on. Lucky enough to live about 10 yds from the waters edge!

And in the winter....... Snowboarding! :-)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Response to Fish Farmer

Avon Quiver is GBP 101.99 for the Travel or 93.49 for the standard, though it no longer accepts extensions as of the 2009 model.

As a TA member you automatically get 5% discount. P&P is GBP5.49 so you're lookin at a total of 102.38 (Call it a ton!) on the Travel or 94 for the Standard.

If your interested go to John Wilson Rovex Avon Rods and click on the "Discount" button where you can get the order form for customers with discount.

I've also added the John Wilson video to the page as he explains WAY better than me the benefits of the rods.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                    X