Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hya all i am a new member , i fish the trent where i can. does anybody know of any ticket water between Gainsborough and torksey lock. thanks

Hi and welcome to the site.
    Put a post in the 'venue advise' section of the forum and I'm sure you will get a reply.

Neilio.
    The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

Are you looking for the trent or commercials?I heard that west burton power station angling cub were looking for members.iIf its commercials you only need a quicke trip down the ramper for about 10 quality places.Welcome to the site.Regards OM

Comment

thanks

thanks for welcom, and thank you for advice you have given me , i will look into it thanks

Comment

Hi mate and welcome I cut my match teeth on the Trent Tidal and Non_Tidal and would love to go back and try hope you like looking around the site and why not join in the chat some time good bunch on here
          A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Marnham welcome to the site mate

Comment

welcme m8

Comment

thanks

thank you for replies.and thanks for welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X