Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello Lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Lads

Hi Lads thought i would say hello and introduce myself started fishing when i was about seven got hooked when i caught my first fish at albert park quite an impressive perch or so i thought for a a seven year old.As i got older went on to fish competitions club matches etc-; proggressed on to the match circuit ie opens,nationals,team events, a number of years ago had to pull out of fishing all together had some serious health problems that lasted quite a few years.I battled back best i could and decided to sit behind a set of buzzers for about 4 years finally decided it wasnt for me couldent get the thought of watching a waggler sliding under or a tip going round the lure of my previous years i suppose, anyway invested in some new gear and started match fishing again.Must say things have changed quite a lot in as far as commercials are concerned pellet wagglers, carp pellets etc, it was all maggotts,casters,hemp years ago still stick at it, nice to meet new faces bump into old faces make new friends most of them still there nice bunch of lads anyway which ever aspect of our great sport you particapate in be it competitive or pleasure i wish you the best of luck, the best part of fishing is actually being there on the bank meeting new people having a natter and a crack with the lads thats what its all about really, couldent do without it!! Cheers.

Welcome to the site my friend.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

welcome gooch where ya from

Comment

Working...
      X