Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi from Richard75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Richard75

Hi. Just writing to introduce myself after joining this week. My name is Richard, ‘Richard75’ on here, and I live in South Birmingham. I used to fish a little as a youngster with my Dad & Brother, but until a month ago hadn’t picked up a rod in 25 years, but after a recent conversation between the 3 of us have decided to start up again, or at least my Brother & I, as my Dad has always continued to fish on & off.

Very excited to be getting back into it, but it seems a lot has changed. Have read a few books & magazines cover to cover, and this website seems extremely useful, but I guess nothing beats the experience of just getting out there & doing it. I’ve had some really good responses to my first post, in which I was looking for some local venue suggestions and have just posted a second titled ‘Advice on Choosing 1st Rod,’ as I’m using the rod I last used 25 years ago (and looks it!) which I fear may let me down if anything of a half decent size should come my way!!

Anyway, I shall bore you no more. Just wanted to say a big hello to you all. Cheers, Richard.

Welcome to the site & welcome back to Fishing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cheers Activ8 & congratulations on your result today, from a very disappointed Villa supporter.

Comment

Working...
      X