Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi newbie here.
    english but living in ireland county wexford.married a irish lass and brought her home.
    found this site and have loads of questions but thought id say hi first.
    fished as pleasure fisherman.rod and reel but got a pole as a present.
    pole name a leeda match carp.9.2.ready loaded with geen elastic.
    any thoughts,dont be shy.

Welcome to the site m8y.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

thanks active8 for the welcome.
      fished on and off for the last 15years on and off.moved to ireland and finding places to fish in and around county wexford have a few little gems around and the local fishery,which in fairnest isnt to bad.but i like to weigh my catch at the end of the session but no keep nets are aloud no more so that p***** me off.also tackle and stuff here dear.now i have been brought a starter pole its a leeda match carp with a 20+elastic,at the moment it has green elastic on it,which iam told would hold carp upto 5lbs is this true?there is 10lbs+in the pond im wondering what elastic strenght?maybe a 18,then do you go hollow or solid and then whatline?would 6-8lbs be to much?sorry for all the questions,but dont ask dont get,await for ideas ,thoughts cheers

Comment

Welcome to the site Ferret man

Comment

welcome to the site mate.

Comment

top of the mornin,

Comment

hi

Originally posted by danny_glover View Post
              welcome to the site mate.
              thanks for the welcome

Comment