Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Newbie from NW London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from NW London

Hi, I'm Ant, as my title says I am from North West London. I am quite an unexperienced angler. I have mainly fished in canals but have done some fishing at a few lakes. Havn't had a great deal of success but have caught a few fish. Anyone able to give me advice on what bait to use for carp and what sort of gear i should have.

Thanks, Ant

Would just like to say that any advice given on fishing in general would be much appreciated

Comment

Welcome to the site Ant.....
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thanks mate You a Manchester City fan ?

Comment

Hi Ant,

what part of NW London are you in and what tackle shop are you using?
          RIVE-MASTER:cool:

Comment

I'm from Harrow - Wembley Area, I use a tackle shop called Woody's. You from N W London?

Comment

Welcome to site Ant9

Comment

Thanks marginman

Are you also from NW London?

Comment

Originally posted by Ant_9 View Post
                  I'm from Harrow - Wembley Area, I use a tackle shop called Woody's. You from N W London?
                  I'm from North London and I use D & A Tackle, near north finchley
                  RIVE-MASTER:cool:

Comment

Ant sorry mate im not from london im from shropshire not far from Cudmore and Heronbrook not a bad place .lots of places to fish

Comment

finchley is only 20 mins up the road Any good places to fish there and ok margin mate How far away are you from Wembley would you say Marginman?

Comment

Working...
                      X