Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hi from tyne and wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from tyne and wear

New here some might know me from maggotdrowning

Im new to coarse fishing about 2 months but i have been fishing sea for around 20 years, i got sick of sea fishing and blanking and the bairn wanted to come fishing so i thought to get him hooked i would take up coarse fishing we are catching plenty of small fish and really enjoying it

started off with a whip and then i went onto a 7 mtr pole which im loving the bairn is using a 5mtr whip and catching as many as me yesterday he had 5 smallones before i got a bite lol so he is really getting into it

we are getting him a ron thompson carbonite box and have a 6m pole for him put away next door for xmas

we joined a pond that was local to us just so we can start catching and learning the best day so far has been 50 fish out i know the excact amount as he marked each fish we caught to see who won lol my 28 to his 22

Welcome to the site....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Welcome along mate, Good to see another North East bloke aboard

Comment

Working...
      X