Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello from Colchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Colchester

Hi all,

I've just joined this site, I'm hoping for some good banter and maybe some useful stuff too. My username is what my other half calls me as you might have guessed, I'm a bit of a Maver fan. Three maver poles, all the luggage and clothing etc is why she calls me 'Mr Maver man'.

I'm a match and day ticket angler although if I'm honest most of my day ticket fishing is on match venues for a bit of practice.

In the area where I live (Essex/Suffolk borders) we are really spoilt with a great choice of top venues to fish so i rarely travel much more than an hour to fish.

Anyway I'll look forward to some useful stuff on here soon.

All the best, Graham
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome aboard Graham....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Is that you Mr S.

Daryl

Comment

Welcome to TA

Good to have another southerner on board, we are getting a tad out numbered with strange talking folk

JC
        [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]
        [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Hi Daryl,

Well spotted mate, it is Mr S.

I might be going up to Barford with Gary and Birdy on Saturday for a bit of practice on the Top Lake as none of us have fished that one yet.

Graham S
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi mate didn't take much working out what with you love of Maver, rumour has it that your missus sleeps in the garage whilst you cuddle up to your pole.

Can't make Saturday as working.

Comment

Working...
            X