Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello from Colchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Colchester

Hi all,

I've just joined this site, I'm hoping for some good banter and maybe some useful stuff too. My username is what my other half calls me as you might have guessed, I'm a bit of a Maver fan. Three maver poles, all the luggage and clothing etc is why she calls me 'Mr Maver man'.

I'm a match and day ticket angler although if I'm honest most of my day ticket fishing is on match venues for a bit of practice.

In the area where I live (Essex/Suffolk borders) we are really spoilt with a great choice of top venues to fish so i rarely travel much more than an hour to fish.

Anyway I'll look forward to some useful stuff on here soon.

All the best, Graham
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi !! can u tell us more about the waters in ur area !!

Comment

Welcome to the site mate abit of a Maver Man myself but the wife dont call me that ha ha
      :cool: Honest its not a barbed hook :cool:

Comment

Hi Maver Man,
        Im from Colchester too - where abouts are you fishing at the mo?

REgards

Tiddler!!

Comment

Hi Maver- man, is layer pits still on the go? if so do they still have match'es there.
          Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

Hi mate, You will enjoy the site, got to be one of the best.
            match,pleasure fishing.
            All the best to you. STEVE.
            [URL="http://www.steve-hawk.blogspot.com"]http://www.steve-hawk.blogspot.com[/URL]

Comment

Working...
            X