Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

match fisherman in the midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match fisherman in the midlands

hi my name is chris i live in stoke area and do alot of pole fishing just club at the mo and would like to get to meet a few people and jump in sum opens and good matchs so if theres any body local give me a message thanks chris

Hi Chris and welcome to the site you will find we are a good bunch and help anyone that just asks
    A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

hello chris im from the telford im only 14 do many opens fish quite alot tho club matches and junior matches and youth masters there plenty of people on here from midlands birmigham derby and coventry enjoy the site !!!!
      :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

hi mate thanks for the reply how old is the youth masters and how do i get in to it i have no idea where to start mate and if you could let me no about any local opens that would be great

Comment

u have to be below 17 to enter youth masters and theres plent of opens boldings cudmore larford and loads of clubs out there its just finding out about them
          :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

so hnw do i get in to tournements and stuf i am prety gud with a pole and think its time to go to the next level

Comment

Hi Chris, whereabouts are you mate? Wht sort of fishing are doing? Commercials, Canals, Rivers?

I'm 31 next week (jesus christ!) and do alot of canal fishing around the West Midlands but our side is about to cross over to commercials for the winter league soon, plenty of opens!!

I'm new here 2 by the way!!!

Comment

hi nutty 31 isnt that old mate haha im from meir in stoke am doin commercial but i have done a bit of canal and would like to giv it ago in some opens mate give me a shout

Comment

We're going to be starting at Springlea, which is near Shrewsbury, bound to be decent size opens on that, then a bit later will be Hampton Springs other side of Whitchurch, lastly will be Boldings near Bridgnorth again there will be opens before each round. Sandwiched in between will be a canal round, again with an open the week before, on our stretch on the Shroppy at Goldstone (some big Chub in here!)

I can let you know dates nearer the time if you fancy it, prob be £15ish all in.

Comment

what team you fishing for nutty?

Comment

Originally posted by ralphs1985 View Post
                      what team you fishing for nutty?
                      Fishing for Hodnet mate, although theres only a couple of us as we're mainly a canal team!

Comment

another one from telford here
                        my lad is looking at the youth masters next year he has been doin pretty good this year and fancies a crack at it.

Comment

matches

hi

im nick ive fished for a few years now and i fish the pole in matches i am 14 and was wondering if anyone in the rugby area of my age would like to have a knock up match
                          at toft fishery in march

i was thinking if your peg is £4 then put £3 in the prize money
                          this would be a good way for those who want to start match fishing
                          try and earn sum money or if you just fancy a fish

thanks

nick123

Comment

Nick put your match details up on main threads youl get more intrest in it good luck
                            steve

Comment

im new to this website and dont really get how this works but if ever your down toft, barby banks or mill gimme a shout and ill see wat i can do i go there alot

Comment

Working...
                              X