Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

open matches arround stoke??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open matches arround stoke??

hi guys i was just wonderin if any one knows of any open matches arround stoke for this sunday if so any advice on the place im looking to fish my first ever match

Originally posted by giz_123 View Post
    hi guys i was just wonderin if any one knows of any open matches arround stoke for this sunday if so any advice on the place im looking to fish my first ever match
    Hello again mate!

Being near Stoke and fishing commercials, you could give Cudmore a go. Im not really up to date with the fishery, only fished t a handful of times, but i know they run plenty of opens. have a look on their website for details/rules etc.

Comment

ye cheers mate i fished it couple year back i will av a look tar lad

Comment

Hello Giz_123 if you fish Cudmore on sunday it will be on the new pools ive been doing well on there the last few months.I fish the margins by feeding 4mm and then fish paste or 6mm over the top.Then i fish a 10mtr line feed 4mm again then fish 6mm or paste over the top.Meat has been doing welll some times i will set a 6mtr line up to the left of me away from the bank If its only one bank you could give the method ago to the far side on dead red hair rigged meat or corn hope this helps mate

Comment

ay up mate ye sounds good i,ll give it a try what pools that on?? so where abouts do you come from then and i could do with sum new tips to try out at the mo lol

Comment

Working...
          X