Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

my 1st match any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 1st match any advice

hi guys im fishing my very 1st match on sunday at blake hall fisheries as any body got any advice for me i would be very gratefull thanks

Originally posted by giz_123 View Post
    hi guys im fishing my very 1st match on sunday at blake hall fisheries as any body got any advice for me i would be very gratefull thanks
    keep your eye on what/who is doing around you
    Sean Hanrahan

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

keep it simple and enjoy the experience and don,t be afraid to ask questions
        nige cooke

Comment

have a good time no matter weather u win or loose good experience
          :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

Stick to fishing the methods you are best at and have faith in them, don't start chopping and changing to what those around you are doing as you will end up driving yourself mental.

Comment

I should know i've done it enough times.

Comment

a little advice for you to think about
                it took me quite a few years before i started
                to win any money or come in in the top 10
                but what i did was pick a venue and fished the matches every
                week till i got to know the venue then bingo i started to take
                the other anglers money off them and then started fishing another venue

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
                  Stick to fishing the methods you are best at and have faith in them, don't start chopping and changing to what those around you are doing as you will end up driving yourself mental.
                  best advice on here this one, by craig, (cartersdad)

but just to add to it,,, dont take it too serious,,,treat it like a pleasure session,,,,, only with a keepnet infront of you !
                  you will enjoy it more!
                  good luck matey!
                  :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

fanx alot for the advice guys i caught a few didnt come close to the winner but enjoyed the experince and carnt wait to book up again i just learnt sum new tips and got talkn to a bloke on the next peg so next time i wil focus on catching a few more fish

Comment

Working...
                    X