Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello eyeryone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello eyeryone

Hi,

My name is Perry Stone and I am the Southern partner for Yorkshire Baits.

Any feedback on our products then please send me a message, also any tackle shops who would like information please get in touch.

Welcome to the site Perry.

I am sure you will be a valuable member with your thoughts on all things fishing.

Although not too happy about the plug for your products. We do try to steer away from blatant advertising IMHO.
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

mmmmn
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

yes i like to try your the Yorkshire bait's i missed the stall at the nec, don't ask how lol.. and i wanted to get some to give them a try. they look good and i have read a lot about them that's why i wanted to get some, the problem is down here in the south. i can not get them will they be come to the shop's down here soon or not at all. (bath and Bristol location)

Comment

mmmmmmmm!
          John - Kingfisher
          Talk Angling Senior Member
          Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

I spoke to Perry before he joined the site and as a site - we don't charge people to advertise on here as long as it doesnt go over the top!

I have thought of introducing an advertisers section but not just yet.

We should all welcome Perry onto the site as one of the best anglers in the country right now with 40+ Kamasans this year he really does bring some valuable experience to us! Hope you enjoy your time on here Perry. Welcome.
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Simon,Perry

I apologise if I may of offended you both but was only trying to think of the site as a whole and not just having a pop at anyone in particular.

As you say Perry is a class act and can bring a lot to the forum with regards to tactics, methods and baits from the southern part of the country ( something that has been lacking IMO). TA has nearly always been the midlands and north for some strange reason. I do not why. His experiences of fisho and a lot of big matches can only benefit the site as we move forward.

So again Welcome Perry and Yorkshire Baits.
              [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

I stock all of yorkshire baits in my shop and i must say the hook pellets especially the garlic ones are brilliant,they stop on the hook and dont break up at all.
                Neil Grantham
                Lindholme Lakes

Comment

welcome to the site come and join us in chat sometime theres always someone needing advice and help i havent heard of your baits and i am new to pellet fishing so hopefully look out for your pellets or if you like your could send me some freebies only kidding but you never know till ya ask.again welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                  X