Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello from Germany (Mansfield Woodhouse)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Germany (Mansfield Woodhouse)

Hi All, Hope all is well?

I have recently joined and I have already foud this site really helpful and the members I have chatted to are great.
    I live in Germany and fish canals and rivers in Holland in our Summer & Winter league every year. I hardly get back to the UK but when I do I make the most of the commercials.
    Got a festival at Heronbrook soon and would love any great tips if possible cause I am not that good on the commercial scene yet.

All the best for now and tight lines................

Tez. P

Hi mate welcome to the site, i used to live in germany in a past life and fished in holland on the river Mass, river roer, venlo lakes, river Isjel, etc for the bream good days.
    Steve Davies

Comment

Hi Mate

Hi, Your post brought a flood of memories back! I lived in Germany for 18 years, and fished the match scene for 9 years or so in Germany, Rivers Lippe, Weser, Ems, Rhur, Rhine and of course stillwaters and canals, after the keepnet ban we started to fish exclusively in Holland, round the Venlo area at Beers, Reuver etc. Great days they were, I mainly do mostly commercials nowadays and find it can be too easy to bag up though, Welcome aboard!

Mike L

Comment

Working...
      X