Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

been fishing for 35 yrs,dad got me into it when i was young,live in the midlands so have a lot of stillwaters to fish,but am getting back into river fishing.I am thinking of getting a BAA book to mainly fish the avon. could anyone tell me how the d,ticket stretch at twyford farm is fishing as will be going in the next few weeks.

Dont know about twyford but spent 48 hrs on manor farm stretch,plenty of small fish but the barbel are not having it.Welcome to the site by the way.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and reply manor farm was one of the places i was going to try as well so any info is welcome.

Comment

4 of us fished opposite the pumps, from the other anglers & the owner it appeared only 2 or 3 barbel were caught in the 2 days but plenty of roach,perch and dace. Its a comfy place with parking right behind your peg and only cost £20 for 48 hrs.Regards Peter.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Working...
        X