Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just joined

try to go fishing 4 times a week in the coseley areas in west midlands

Hi Hawb81, welcome to the site, where in Coseley do you fish ?
    The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

i fish on parkes hall in woodsetton, sometimes on tipton canal and the island pool at baggeridge which is the back of himley hall about 4 miles from me.
      today ive been to brookfields at shareshill on the cannock road, not too bad a few carp to 4lb and roach and a couple of gudgeon

Comment

I know those places, again welcome to the site.
        The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Hi mate I live in Tipton and normally fish the canal at Factory Road or by Caggy's Boat Yard, wher's the pool in Parkes Hall. Welcome to the site.

Comment

welcome m8

Comment

welcome to the site lads hawb81, and maverick120, you'll get plenty of help off here just ask

Comment

WELCOME ABOARD M8 . used to fish the shroppy cut with me dad many years ago when he worked at TUBES in Oldbury . crappy old tackle ,a cold bacon sarny + a warm bottle of tizer it was flippin bostin and then i,d take the card round back at the pub and get a tanner of the winner . got to go before i start blabbin !!!
                MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

i fish the boatyard usually peg 27, parkes hall is at the bottom of wrens nest road behind the big wall, not a bad silverfish pool if you can get them going and really good for crucian carp from mid march to mid september unfortunatelly they are going off now for the winter only catch the odd one or two. the pool is on average only 2 to 2.5 feet deep but it holds some big carp not many but a 30+, some good tench which are really hard to catch this year, perch as well

Comment

alright mate. welcome to the site. i fish brookfieldsregular. pretty good place. have bagged up on carp there several times. best to fish pegs 4,5 and 6, an canst between the 2 islands with either curried meat, or 10mm halibut pellets hair rigged.

Comment

Working...
                    X