Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am a retired Ford Motor Co. Dagenham Worker ( I use the term WORKER very loosely) and have moved up to Sleaford, Lincolnshire to enjoy my retirement, My interests are :-Fishing, DIY, and watching all kinds of Motor Sport, My idea of a perfect afternoon, is sitting by a lake and catching a few fish !!

Welcome to the site Ronthebodgehave you found any good places to fish yet mate.

Comment

Hi Marginman1

In answer to your question, the Lake I fish most is Haverholme park lake which has some silver fish but a very good head of decent carp (many double figure) which can be caught on all kinds of baits ie:-meat, corn, pellet, paste etc as well as boilies. I have also fished Priory lakes which is used for a lot of matches and holds mainly carp. if you need more details of how to get to them get back in touch ok.

Comment

Welcome to the site m8y....
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi ronthebodge welcome to the site if you fancy meeting up with other TA users in this area jion us for the affordable match at priory and one at haverholme. cheers steve.

go to this link http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...tch_scene.html
          Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
          X