Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

It's been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been

about 7 years since my last confession....

oops wrong place.

Just a quick introduction to say hi to everyone here.

It's been about 7 years since I last fished a match and until very recently, only fished for pleasure maybe once or twice a year.

During this years school holidays i decided to take the kids to Cromer for a spot of crab fishing from the pier. Just like my folks used to do with me, many moons ago.
    Whilst reliving my childhood I took the family on a tour of all the places my folks took me as a nipper (as you do )
    Places like Wroxham and Potter Heigham. And it made me reminisce about fishing there as a kid.
    So when one of my lads asked "when we get back dad will you take me fishing" There was only one answer to that

Took the two eldest on Friday of last week and they both caught more than me. my excuse was having to keep my eye on the youngest lad who was with us but wasn't fishing Then we went again on Sunday and they both whooped me again
    So I went today to get some practice in ready for this coming weekends drubbing

Now the urge has hit me to be on the bank side a lot more again

All the best and Hi

Rob

Nice one mate, and what better place in the country to get back into your fishing.

I have relatives in Lowestoft and for many years I would go and stay for two weeks and go out fishing to various gravel pits and broads plus the odd trip to the river Waveney. Many, many fond memories.

Welcome to the site and welcome back to fishing
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
    X