Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hey All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All

Hey all,

My name is Sam and I am a 15 year old match fisherman based in Durham (North East England). I have been fishing for approximately 3 years and started out fishing the river wear in Chester-le-Street for gudgeon and roach.

I am a member of both the ROF fishing club and Langley Park Fishing Club. This year will be my first year of competitive match fishing with the adults so I am up against it. I decided to join up to TalkAngling for tips and help as well as to meet a few more anglers like myself.

I fish with a 16m Maver Inspiration and my main venues of choice for pleasure fishing are The Oaks, Sessay and a Leeds Angling Society owned water in Catterick (Of which the name escapes me).

On top of all this I am currently studying for my GCSE’s and perform as an amateur magician.

Look forward to meeting you all,

Cheers

Sam

welcome Sam, is that your stage name Sir Digby etc? as a magician you will be well at home with some of the comedians we have on this site

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Sir Digby is my stage name. I just whack the Chicken Ceaser on the end to make it sound intresting. Ironic really as i am a vegetarien lol

Comment

magician..... just what i have been waiting for can you please give me the recipe for a canal groundbait that will just catch skimmers of about 8 oz......now thats a kind of Magic ..... ohhh and welcome
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Welcome to the site mate, about time we had a titled person on here

Comment

god must hate me

ive been tryin my hardist to catch some carp on a canal i need help anybody????!!!!!!
            hello my children....only joking....but not really!

give us a shout fools...........only joking.

Comment

which canal,,,, what you using ,,,,maybe we can help with some more details
              In darkness we do what we can
              In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Welcome to the site Sir Digby! Nice to see some young blood on the site.

How are you getting on at the Oaks recently? I get up there now and then so we can meet up at some point.
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Hey,

Well TBH i haven't been yet this season. Usually we take a break from fishing duriong the winter months until about now. I'm down there next wednesday and friday though so i'll be sure to let you nkow how it fishes.

Comment

hey mate i'm 15 too and trying to win some of my club matches along the way except there is'nt a junior match so i'm always seem to be up against it to! lol
                    :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Comment

Working...
                    X