Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. I live in Lincoln and club secretary of local club. Love match fishing. favourite method being fishing caster shallow. Hoping to buy a new pole soon. Looking at TKS 50 or matchtek MXT. Any views?

welcome mate enjoy the site
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

Originally posted by StevieH View Post
      Hi everyone. I live in Lincoln and club secretary of local club. Love match fishing. favourite method being fishing caster shallow. Hoping to buy a new pole soon. Looking at TKS 50 or matchtek MXT. Any views?
      Welcome aboard steve , nice part of the uk your place . regards your new pole I,d either go for the TKS40 and hang on to £300 squids or look at the Garby G700 .

TIGHT LINES !!!
      MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

Hi mate welcome if you fancy a match with new anglers join us on the 17th october at priory lakes near ruskington. It is mainly club anglers from sleaford, horncastle etc go to the TA eastern match scene. cheers steve.
        Steve Davies

Comment

Wwlcome to the site StevieH

Comment

Thanks guys.
            DNW- can't make that date but interested if more matches are organized.

Comment

welcome mate

Comment

welcome to the site m8

Comment

Working...
                X