Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello from Lindholme Lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Lindholme Lakes

Hi all , if anyone is fishing my lakes in the future please feel free to email or post and ask any questions,all will be answered daily.
    If you are fishing a match and would like priviledged info, best to email me with the amount of Bribe. Neil (these smilies could be my kids ,they look like ME)
    Neil Grantham
    Lindholme Lakes

Welcome to the site Neil, hope you enjoy your stay!

Appreciate the offer of the info, I am sure you will get a load of the guys on here asking you for the special inside track!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Cheers Neil, looking forward to visiting your place again
      Ron

Comment

Hi Neil ,

Welcome aboard mate, you have one of the best commercials around mate and one to be proud of, very clean and tidy ,comfortable pegs, and great fishing.

INFO needed on Loco mate hows it doing, was going to fish it on Friday but we had a small prob at this end of town. We have a match on there in the summer, I know it will fish different to what it will fish know, what sort of stamp of fish are we looking at mate.
        Definitley worth the trip up there mate.
        Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
        ><((((?>
        .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Working...
        X