Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Good afternoon everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon everyone

Just joined this forum,looking forward to joining in with the banter and hopefully picking up some great advice along the way.I generally fish for pleasure but do enjoy a good match and will fish for anything that swims.Nice to meet you all, John

Hi John, welcome to TA. Whereabouts do you fish?
    Grapple with tincas on the canal?
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Hello Steve

I fish the canal a lot,have done since I was a kid,had some lovely tench out of there and a few nice bream too.Spent a lot of this year fishing Lakeside at Exebridge which is a Tivvy Angling Club pond and also Kia-Ora at Cullompton,been trying to catch a barbel from the river Culm near Exeter in the last couple of months but no luck yet.Looking forward to doing a bit of piking now the winters on its way.Do you ever fish up around this way? John

Comment

I used to fish the canal a lot in the old Devon Winter League days and in Newton Abbot Vs Exeter Vs Tiverton Vs Taunton club matches.
        I spend too much time travelling even further afield now. Avalon near Glastonbury yesterday, River Wye and Teme next weekend...
        Good luck with the pike, I seem to remember that the canal has plenty of them in it, especially at Greenaway.
        The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
        Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
        Check out:
        www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
        log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X