Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi all, my name is Darren, I'm 24 and I'm a keen match angler from a place called Withnell, in between Blackburn and Chorley in Lancashire.
    I'm a keen match angler but enjoy pleasure angling aswell, I am the match secretary for my local fishing club, Withnell Anglers, but I rarely win any matches! Hopefully chatting to expert anglers on here might help me win a few this season Looks an interesting forum.

hi Darren, welcome to the site just post the questions I am sure you will get the answers, from some knowlegable anglers that frequent this site.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

hi darren welcome to the site

Comment

hi,
        i live not very far away in clayton le woods! always fancied joining withnell anglers could you give me any info?

Comment

More of us northerners

Comment

Hi darren. Im in blackburn and interested in joing your club as a pleasure angler only not into matches, please get in touch.
            Thanks.
            You've never fished until you fish Lough Erne.
            Save your pennies for the trip over it'll be worth it.:p

Comment

we are being taken over by northerners welcome to talk angling probably the friendliest site on the world wide web
              In darkness we do what we can
              In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
              X