Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

greetings to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings to all

just joined and wanted to say hello to all
    fishing i am interested in most is pike/predator
    i look forweard to chatting with ya all and sharing advice and angling problems.
    i have been fishing for at least 35 years and have covered everything from fly to deep sea.
    tight lines
    steo

Welcome,afraid we are a bit of a minority group on here but its a good site,you get a bit of banter without all the crap you get on some other places.who knows with Oct 1 looming there might be a few converts lol,what area you from mate?.Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

welcome aboard m8

Comment

hi ya peter.
        ju7st moved to kings heath area,
        may i ask you a question,,
        iis there any zander spots around your way? i have been after them in brum for a year and a bit now and cant find any,
        i have asked on many other forums and nobody knows {nobody is telling}
        cheers
        steo

Comment

Manor Farm Fishery, Golf And Caravan Leisure Park the river here is worth a try,other options are Coombe in Coventry,or the canals at Lapworth,Rising Lane and the stretch by the Black Boy,we have had a few from this area but no big fish,though a friend has had a couple of doubles and pike to over 20. hope this helps a bit,Regards Peter
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Working...
          X