Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pike angling wolverhampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pike angling wolverhampton

Hiya. Im pretty new to the whole fishing scene and would like to try and do abit of pike fishing. Iv researched it quite abit and found alot of useful information on this forum. Iv got tackle such as traces, forceps, pliers, side cutters, unhooking mat and large net and I was thinking of doin some spinning, lurefishing. I was wondering if anybody could tell me of decent stretches of canal, rivers or stillwaters where Id have a good chance of catching. any other useful info that people think of that I may have not thought of to ask would also be greatly appreciated.

You can try patshull park

Comment

If it's your first time mate, I'd suggest finding another pike angler to go with mate, just to advise on handliing and unhooking. It's great to see you have researched well and got all the necessary equipment. Your local canal should hold some pike and is a great place to start your lure fishing - I used to fish my local cut in Pelsall with lures and caught plenty of pike and big perch on lures.

Good luck mate
      [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
      X