Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sweet corn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet corn

Hi guys is it possible two ad flavour to sweet corn.
    If so what is the best flavour an how to do it.

cheers dean 1

got baits do something called atomic cloud.its a yellow powder,and its sweetcorn flavoured.you just add it to your hookbait.its very easy,and very good.also,van den eynde make green lipped mussel and scopex flavoured corn.both are worth a go.
    talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Thanks ill looking into that m8. Is red sweetcorn any good this time of the year

cheers dean 1

Comment

Yes it works quite well i fished a pool a week back and had no look i tried meat, yellow corn, casters, hemp, brown crumb the lot but the some one tipped a can of red corn on the peg behind me so i thought what a waste! so i got my bait tub and collected some, and lone behold i used it and fed hemp and it produced bites so it would get the vote from me

Hope this helps,
        Adam
        The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
        [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

Working...
        X