Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hello to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello to everyone

hi,live in shorpe,just getting back into fishing got a bit disallusioned with it after having my gear nicked and a greedy [email protected]*&d at a local tackle shop.had about 5 years off match fishing but raring to go again(already got me license) bit off the pace thou with this carp lark,hope you lads can point me in the right direction.....

hey hello and welcome good bunch of lads and ladys on here if they carnt help nobody can i live in lincoln know of a few lakes in your area dont be afriad to ask all the best bud

Comment

Somewhere to practice the pace

Scunnyiron found a small lake thats near u last year at Blyton behind the Ice cream shop, straight down A159 towards Gainsboro from u can't miss it full of fish mainly skimmers and carp.

Comment

Welcome to the site Scunny and Philta!

Hope you enjoy your stay and dont forget to post up some questions - some of the lads and lasses on here are top anglers so you will get good advice and more importantly catch more fish!
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

hi
          iam also in scunny mate
          welcome aboard
          CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Comment

the ice cream parlour lake now belongs to shorpe police angling mate , so not open to day tickets anymore , you can join the police angling club if you wish Shorpe Police Angling Club,Fishing club

there is also another great pond at blyton fishing and holidays at Blyton Ponds

hope this helps

but theres loads of lakes in and around scunny mate we are realy spoiled in this area
            CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Comment

welcome to the site scunnyiron
              [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X