Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new member (1chris1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member (1chris1)

hiya lads im new to the forum and i hope im welcome here.at the moment im into my carp fishing but i still love to have a day session on the pole-waggler or feeder.

chris

Welcome to the site mate,dont be put off by the chatbox,most of the guys and gals on here are sound.Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

hiya mate.i was put of straight away i even thought of deliting my profile but i shall ignore them

Comment

Stick with it mate,theres not many specimen anglers on here,but as i said the vast majority of the match/pleasure anglers are a good bunch.Regards Peter.

Comment

Howdy mate and welcome to a great site.There are a lot of comedians on here as well.But we all like a good laugh dont we.

Comment

Originally posted by fishster View Post
            Howdy mate and welcome to a great site.There are a lot of comedians on here as well.But we all like a good laugh dont we.
            Too true mate, but some on here take it a bit too far,

Comment

welcome to the site mate where you from and wots your biggest fish
              nige cooke

Comment

i suppose your rigt peter some do go a bit far .I let it just go over my head though

Comment

welcome and hope you get good use of the site

Comment

hiya lads .thanks.

my pb fish is only 16lb 1oz

im not sure if im aloud to post this .if im not remove it please.my website link. Welcome to carpcrazy.webs.com - Home

Comment

are you from skeggy cos if you are can you get me some info about the river steeping nr wainfleet many thanks
                      nige cooke

Comment

im not mate and i do not no any thing about rivers lol im into carp on big lakes im 20mins from skeg

Comment

me and two mates have booked a couple of nights at croft just outside skeggy is there any decent carp lakes round there as you know of
                          nige cooke

Comment

get down to fish pond farm mate its brill in summer.
                            bottom carp lake is £8 a day n £15 for 24hr there is carp to about 25/27 lb n the lake that hase the big carp in is £20 day n £30 24hr n that lake only has carp in and they go will past the 30lb mark.pm me for detales

Comment

Working...
                            X