Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Spanish fisherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish fisherman

Buenos Dias
    This is Dave an ex-pat fishing in spain. This is where the fishing is really different, we have a thriving match scene with a match every week, but it isn´t like the Uk.

ok so tell us some more! Youve got my interest!!

Comment

Spanish fishing

The venues here are limited with a few Embalse´s (Reservoirs) and one river the Segura. The fish are barbel (yellow bellied) and carp common and mirror. These fish fight far more than the UK. Bleak are also here in some venue´s. We have matches won with 20 kilo of bleak. There is the same problem with eastern europeans, but we have the added morrocans and the spanish will take some too. We do not own any venues so anyone can fish at anytime.I write the reports for the local papers so if you wnat them posted I could do so. Enough now as it is preparation time for tomorrow´s match.

Comment

me i would find it interesting ! Well in english as my spanish isnt that good..Perhaps some photos!
        These matches are they spanish or english?

Comment

welcome 2 the site senor

Comment

Working...
          X