Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello from South West Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from South West Scotland

Hi All,

My name is Tog and I am the new sales and marketing manager for Broom Leisure Ltd, of Annan, which is a small and very friendly town near Gretna Green.

One of our businesses is the fishing facility on our 200 acre ex MOD site, and we can accommodate 100 anglers with more waters being built as I write.

Broom Fisheries started out ten years ago with one trout water but now we have thousands of fish for fly and coarse anglers. We have regular match competitions, and any of you are welcome to come and try us out. Lots of clubs use our facilities and we have a wide cross section of fish, including koi carp, common carp, F1 carp, Tench, Bream, Barbel, Roach, Perch and Chub.

I have been a fisherman for many years (I first went fishing on the River Connon in the early 70's) and between myself and the two dedicated owners of the Broom we have nearly a century of experience, so I hope we will be able to make a sensible contribution to this auspicious forum.

Tight Lines

Tog
    =============================
    [URL="http://www.broomfisheries.co.uk"]Fly fishing and coarse fishing waters[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.broomtacklebox.co.uk"]Fishing tackle shop[/URL]

Welcome to the site, I hope you will enjoy it and find it useful I am sure you can update us on fishing in Scotland especially the developement of coarse fishing, please use the match results section to keep us in touch with any results you may have.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

hi broom tackle box welcome to the site

Comment

Working...
      X