Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello Hello Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hello Hello

Hi Weldec here alias Bill Harrison. I fish for James Maudes AC (well I try). We are based in Mansfield Notts, the club has been going for some 36Yrs and going from strenght to strenght. Years ago all our matches were on the Trent, Bloody long walks wouldnt thank you for them now. Most of our matches are on the Commercial lakes (park & fish). We have some cracking anglers in the club which makes me think what am I doing wrong, work at it we can all still learn a thing or two. Just like to add this site has really got better and better well done to all involved in bringing us a higher standard well layed out and easy to get around forum .

Tight Lines and Stretchy Elastics

Regards Billy Boy.
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Eh up Weldec.... hope you have received your shirt now and are pleased with it! Please see if you can get on the site regular and start a few threads of interest and we will all do our best to help you win some of those matches if you ask for the advice!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Hi Grand Master,

Yep T shirt fits a treat, will wear it to death at Boldings next week hope it will be my lucky omen. yes I will be typing my socks off to gain as much info from you talented angler out there so I hope you can turn this into this .
      Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
      ><((((?>
      .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Working...
      X