Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

White Acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Acres

White Acres Mobile Home please read. Hi everybody, its so nice to be invited on this website. I have fished for many years and have acheived a little. The only event that springs to mind is i caught two 3lb plus roach in one season in matches. My username may seem strange, its nothing to do with fishing, i have had a bad year so far with heatlh, i have been told i have to have major heart surgery and i have Cancer aswell, hence windouble, and to top it off i lost my lovely son six weeks ago, a good year ah. No violins please. i aim to help people on this site as much as i can, my first help is i have bought a mobile home at whites acres, a top of the range one, in one of the best positions on the site, Parkdean has not one better than mine and they rip you off. I will have a website soon. I just want you to enjoy my home and come back again and again thats why i want rip you off. Please read my theme thank you Windouble

hi windouble
    just to say i hope you have a much better year in 2010, and that your health improves,
    best wishes
    2TS
    ANGLING ATHLETE, CARLSBERG TETLEY AC.

Comment

You are a great Guy

Thanks very much, roll on 2010. One thing went right for me thou i meet a beautiful Lady. Say a pray for me in 2 weeks thats when the Op is. God Bless Windouble

Comment

white acres

dont worry about the op ,they have got the heart surgey off to a tee, had 2 quraple bypasses in the last 14 yrs,and i am only 56yrs . any how 2010 will be a better yr for you .and remeber to know the good times you must know the bad times .

Comment

welcom m8 get well soon,chin up

Comment

Welcome

Welcome aboard-i am sure your heart surgery will go well.Ihave to had open heart surgery,twice,and i am still fishing,so,good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X