Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lark lake - Meadow View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark lake - Meadow View

Hi everyone, been back fishing for 18yrs after lay off of 20yrs never won a match {club}.

I am fishing the above venue in May and any tips would be apprciated.

Is that the one in Lymm?
    by the way, welcome to the site

Comment

Hi Ferryman, for starters try fishing at about 13m, 1 inch off bottom put a full pot of meat in at that range (put meat through a maggot riddle first) keep topping up with half a kinder egg cup every chuck (don`t go mad) When the peg startes to fizz work your way up un the water 6inch at a time until you find the depth the fish are feeding at. Also try about 5m out on the deck with meat same as above through a riddle. Also try fishing down the side, the pegs are very close at meadow view so you can fish under the next platform, put corn and meat into that swim constantly through the match, if the fish move in you will see the water start to swirl, make sure you rig for down the side is strong there are some very big lumps that can easily see you off. If you draw in the corners make sure you fish tight in the stick ups. There are a few of us Poplars A.C (Warrington) lads on here and i`m sure you will get a few more tips before May. Wangers the man you really need to talk to! He kicked my a**e at Meadow view off the next peg on our last club match.

Comment

Working...
      X