Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Twenty years later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twenty years later

Hi all you angling buddies, After spending the first twenty years of my life in Fermanagh i was a keen coarse angler and and spoilt by the Erne Waterway system. Free fishing except for the licence of course, Now that i live in Lancashire and want to start fishing again after a twenty year lay off i find i cant fish here cant fish there because you have to be a member of this or a member of that, This canal is stretch is owned by such and such. Is there any where in lancashire to fish for free. Thank you for listening to my ranting.
    You've never fished until you fish Lough Erne.
    Save your pennies for the trip over it'll be worth it.:p

Free fishing
    What's that?
    They call it poaching over here

Comment

welcome to the site framangh angler , go into the venue section and make a new post asking where yo ucan fish for free in lancashire im sure someone could help you
      [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Hi fermanagh angler sounds like your in for hard fishing up north, you have been spoilt by the erne over the years, back to reality. from northern ireland myself.

Comment

Working...
        X