Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New and troubled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and troubled

Hi All,

This is my first post on here, and I would really appreciate some advice with my paste fishing. I use modified self cocking floats with no shot down the line at all and catch reasonably well, but I still feel I could get more out of the pegs I fish if I made a few tweaks here and there. Trouble is I'm not sure what to tweak and how I should tweak it. Any advice such as float patterns, shotting etc would be gratefully received. Oh the paste is cup in nice and wet and fished at dead depth.

Thanks in advance

Rob

Welcome to the site Rob, you dont seem to be doing a lot wrong if you are having fish on the paste and the no shot method is prefered for margin work by a lot of anglers, and theres not a lot a adjustments you can make with that set up, what do you use as feed is it pellets or just the paste you are using, try upping the amount you feed as there may not be enough to hold a head of fish, also have a look at the Talk Angling features page there a good paste article in there

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X