Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

holland june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holland june

Hi everybody new member ,been browsing for months just worked out how to get on. .Has anybody fished or intending to fish The Haringvliet this year ,there are severn of us staying at Citta from the 8th June till 15 June. please be gentle with me

dont know much about it glenn sounds interesting what other info you have
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Welcome on board Glenn, Your trip to Holland will no doubt be of an interest to many on the site, so dont forget to take a camera and put a bit of a write up of how the festival goes on the site. any questions just shout there are many who will help.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Brian and Teepot. Not in any festival just a gang of us go to Holland instead of Ireland .We used to fish at Tom Foxes on the Inny and out in Lough Ree but the last year we went was rubbish but me thinks its getting back just a little to how it used to be.Back to Holland the Haringvleit is roughly 15 miles long and maybe 1 wide, blocked of from the sea and the salt water pumped out years ago.It is stuffed with fish and i mean stuffed ,most of the English anglers head for the Voorne canal get the pole and sit there for the duration.We fished 4 days out of the 8 last year on the Haringvleit everybody had over 300lbs on all days.

Comment

Working...
        X