Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Member just saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member just saying hello

hello to everyone, I've just registed on the site. I live in Mansfield Woodhouse Nottinghamshire and have been fishing for about 1 year afer returning to fishing after about 20 years ( now the kids have grown up ). I've been converted to pole fishing recently which I realy enjoy but occasionally slip back to waggler and feeder. I normally fish several of the local ponds and lakes etc ( not as ofen as I would like due to work) in Notts and sometimes slip over the border into Derbyshire. I wouldn't mind getting back to a bit of match fishing if I could find a local club that is not too serious as I fish for pleasure and fun. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Cheers

Tony1774

Welcome to the site Tony, we are starting to build up a good base of members in your locality and I am sure it wont be long before a match is organised in the Notts-Derby area, and one or two of the lads venture down the M42 to fish the matches in the West Midlands, which by nature are intended as meet ups rather than serious matches. We are allready well versed in the me duck so you will not feel out of place

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

ay up me duck Brian, thanks for the welcome

Cheers

Tony

Comment

Hello Mate

Reet Gradely!

Comment

haha another fella from my neck of the woods aye up m8,i fish up there at sherwood fisherey,but at min i am on a mission looking at new venues within 60mins of eastwood where i live,but hey i am looking for a fishing buddy so let me know if you want to hook up sometime i only fish on sundays mainly. i used to do a lot of carp fishing but i got hooked on pole fishing but i still take me carp rod's with me just incase a lump or two arrive on the scene,well welcome aboad and feel free to ask away on anything you need help on speak soon

Comment

Rick75

I normally only fish Sundays ( exept if I call somewhere on my way home from work in the week) and within a few miles, which lake do you fish at the farm park, I've not fished there even though its only about 5 minutes away from me. Where else do you go? Might be a good idea to meet up somewhere I used to go fishing with the brother in law and a couple of his friends but they packed in fishing last year and took up some other hobbies. I'm not a serious angler and I don't realy know allot about fishing but go for the enjoyment - but I do like to catch fish and hate having a dry net.

Cheers

Tony

Comment

Welcome to the site Tony, dont forget to tell all your angling buddies to get on here too!

Hope you get some good tips and banter!
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

welcome to the site tony
                [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X