Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Evening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening!

Hello all my name is Carl and i am new on your forums as you can all see. i started fishing when i was 6 years of age (now im 16) and i have loved it ever since

Thanks and hope to chat soon!

Carl

welcome Carl where you from........ and what venues you fish
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

hello larry, i am from Derby in England and i mostly fish at my local fishing ponds (there is about 5 on this site) called thulston (beechwood park) and the local canal called swarkestone.

how about yourself?

Comment

hello there welcome aboard, derby boy hey!! i live not far from you in eastwood nottingham glad to see another chap from my neck of the woods.i mainly fish anywhere mainly ponds or lakes,like sherwood forest fishery,eye kettleby,lakeview,woodend just a few i have visted.

Comment

hello Roach ...i know the cut at swarkstone......and a few pools your way..spring wood at melborne.. Bretby at burton i used to almost live there...but now i fish the cuts in Brum and a few commercials.......i am probably the best commercial angler on here if not the best the strongest i always support every one time will explain that one to you
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
          X