Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to you all im a new member and I have never fished before. Im going to start now I have retaired.What would the best fishing rod be for me to star with.

welcome to the site mate, you will get a lot of help from people on this site. I expect you will get some answers to your question throughout the day tomorrow.
    You can pick yourself up a cheap pole of around 8 metres just to get you started. Go into your local tackle shop, and explain your posistion, if they are worth there salt,
    they will help you. They should probably do your top kits with elastic as well.
    This is my blog if you like to read about my fishing exploits. Just click on this link, and it will take you there. match,pleasure fishing.
    [URL="http://www.steve-hawk.blogspot.com"]http://www.steve-hawk.blogspot.com[/URL]

Comment

there are loads of rods on the market which will suit your needs. 1st of all welcome to the site and 2nd welcome to the world of fishing and 3rd congratulations on your retirerment. Now back to your question ? The rod i think to suit you would be any alrounder reguardless of the brand name even have a nose round a car boot just in case u dont like fishing then u have"nt spent loads i hope this as help you.
      :cool: Honest its not a barbed hook :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by paintdec View Post
        welcome to the site mate, you will get a lot of help from people on this site. I expect you will get some answers to your question throughout the day tomorrow.
        You can pick yourself up a cheap pole of around 8 metres just to get you started. Go into your local tackle shop, and explain your posistion, if they are worth there salt,
        they will help you. They should probably do your top kits with elastic as well.
        This is my blog if you like to read about my fishing exploits. Just click on this link, and it will take you there. match,pleasure fishing.
        I just bought a middy 6m margin pole for 40.00
        amazing with 2 top kits
        As ^^ said go to your local tackle shop and ask for what you want and they will set you up with the best of the best,
        welcome to the site mate
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome Conner,good luck and tight lines.

Comment

Welcome to the site mate,I would agree with cast and hope get an all rounder to start i dont know how much you got to spend but have a look at this rod i know it sounds a lot but you are getting 3 rods in onehttp://www.totalfishinggear.co.uk/pr...filiate=16,409

Comment

Thanks guys for the tips

Comment

Thank you Della for your private message thats really kind of you and nathan

Comment

Working...
                X