Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hi all, came back into fishing last season after a 7 year break, really enjoying it again especially as my young son has now taken a interest as well.

Hoping to pick a few brains to aid my club matches and join in the good banter
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Hi Leigh welcome to the site. where abouts in the Midlands you from we can perhaps help you out with info on the venues you fish.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Hi Brian, thanks for the welcome, from Nuneaton
      [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

Comment

Welcome

I used to live in Rugby
        [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

You used to live in Rugby.. great.. where do you live now etc etc

Comment

Only kiddin Gem...Welcome

Comment

Hi Gem, thanks for the welcome, been reading about members of the minxed club

Comment

welcome to the forums mate

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X