Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

NW angling clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW angling clubs

Hi All

Keen angler. Generally fish NW and Midlands commercials and rivers: Cudmore, Cheshire Fisheries, River Seven etc

Keen to meet fellow anglers for days fcourse fishing.

Can anybody help me in finding a club with NW area? Help very much appreciated.

Cheers,

John

hello and welcome to the forum,im sorry i dont know any place around that region

Comment

Suggest that you take a look at the following web site
      Home page

This club has an excellent selection of waters which include Border Fisheries, which is in the Stoke/Crewe area.
      They also have very good stretches of the river Dane at Holmes Chapel/Middlewich.

All waters have good and safe car parking facilities.

Comment

Thanks Bas

Looks good.

Comment

Border is a superb fishery mate,I wish I lived closer to it ..I would join !

Comment

Thanks. Just Googled it and it looks good. Will give it a try. I am looking for tech and mid range carp. Can you recommend a pool?

How does the method fair at this place?

I find that I have most success on the method with a groundbait including some particle offerings ranging from corn to peltet etc. Others say they have more sucess with just a fine fishmeal goundbait. Any views? The introduction of food holds the fish rather than just attracting....thats my view anyway

Cheers

Comment

hello to all on forum from garyfishman

Comment

welcome gary

Comment

Working...
                X