Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A Blast from the Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Blast from the Past

Hello.........Hello.........is there anybody there?
    Hi Gang, just thought that I would pop my head above the parapet and say Hello to some old mates - Malc, Polepot, Scatty, Gary, Carpmaster etc etc.
    This is a blast from the past and delighted to see the site is alive and well and still kicking - I look forward to the banter again.
    H

Welcome back on board... many of the original guys are back on the site already and quite a few new faces (including me!) - look forward to seeing you posting in the forum.... I'm also looking for members to do some articles for the main part of the site so if you or anyone else who reads this post wants to have their article published for all time on the web then get writing - all you need to do is read some of the existing articles so you can see what is required - then get a pen and paper and digital camera and away you go, post the lot to me or email me the photos and I will do the rest.

By the way if your gonna hand write an article please use best handwriting please so I can read it when typing it out!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Nice to see you're still about Harry , how's the pub going ?

Comment

Working...
      X