Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please

silly question to you more experianced anglers.due to health problems i have to cut back big time what i can take to the lakes with me .i fish a 5 lake complex for most species but enjoy going for carp tench and bream .coould i with the waggler fishing over depth could i still use punched meat pepperami on the waggler . thanks guys .

should imagine so mate . wouldnt fishing the feeder be a lot easier for you ?

Comment

thanks

thanks mate but a float it must be.

Comment

With your username,it's gotta be the waggler mate! Yes,it's a great way to fish,fish 3 or 4 inches overdepth and your bait should be pinned to the ground,if there's a lot of tow and it's moving the bait,just put more line on the bottom.
        All the best
        Paul.
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

if your bait is moving and your over depth put a shot or stot near the hook

Comment

thanks lads will put to good use.

Comment

try using the slider method if you want to fish over depth just put a shot up your line to how much you want to fish over 2,3,4,5 inches above youre hook

Comment

oh my bad i didnt even notice your username ..

Comment

howler

fellow devonian mate take care.

Comment

Working...
                  X