Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing nd Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing nd Dogs

I hope this doesn't upset the hardcore but I was wondering if anyone knows of any fishing venues that allow dogs. I live in Blackburn, Lancashire and would like to find some venues near to me that allow dogs so I don't have to cut my fishing short to return and look after the dog. I would like to be able to fish all day long and look after the dog aswell.
    I would travel a reasonable distance so that I could fish all day.
    Help
    Thanks for any suggestions.

People/Anglers can be a bit touchy about dogs wandering around and leeping over poles. But if your dog is well behaved and you clean up after and during your visit i,m sure there are lots of places that would allow you to fish.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I totally understand that people can be a bit touchy and that's why I started my message as I did. I would absolutely ensure that he does not run around. He would be on the lead and fixed to the ground.
      It appears that I might have to ring the places and ask.

Comment

A bit far for you to come, but we allow dogs on our lake at Sutton Lawn Dam, as long as they're kept under control, and you clean up their mess, there's no problem.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. You are probably right.

Comment

Working...
          X