Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello All what about KopyKats cat meat Chunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All what about KopyKats cat meat Chunk

Hi im new to this forum and would like to say hello and ask peoples opion and help with something I read this week in my local angling paper.

I read an article on KopyKats cat meat chunks which interests me as i like using cat meat in a few local waters but get the usual probs like falling off the hook and its messy.

has any body used this and is it widely available in any tackle shop or does anyone know anywhere in Birmingham that stocks it.

hello and welcome to the forum, im sorry i dont know anything about KopyKats im sure somebody on this forum may have used them

Comment

so many questions...whats your local angling paper..am i missing something as for cat food dont get to many bites on it on the cut............................welcome to Talk Angling
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

There was an article in a recent Midland Angler by Perry Stone where he was using this bait which is not cat meat as such but a pellet type chunk as I see it, member Yorkshire Baits is Perry Stone perhaps a PM to him may lead you to a local stockist

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

No wind up cat meat has served me well thanks for the help cheers.

Comment

Hi Guys

Been using Dynamite Baits Frenzied Cat Meat, and this dose attract big carp and stays on the hook even though its still quite a soft texture. My question is would this be allowed on venues which have band tin cat meats such as Coshida, as this is a simulated bait made and tested for being fish friendly.

Comment

I think if they say "NO CATMEAT", they mean NO catmeat

Comment

hi brian g wood like to say hello as anew member hope get a reply from you as anew member garyfishman

Comment

Hi Gary, Welcome to the site mate fire away with a few questions and I am sure you will get a few answers.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X