Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

stuart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuart

hello is there any1 there.fished brookside yeserday 1st time this year.drew peg 20.flyer.ad 30 pound was hard goin.50 pound was in the main money

Welcome to the site Stocky!

Hope you enjoy the site, post some questions in the main site and some of the lads on here will help you out and more importantly help you get into that main money regularly!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

n.w

Thanks for the positive response. Is the n.w forum struggling for members?

Comment

If you mean for the intersite match at bradshaws YES, can you help us out?

Comment

welcome to the site m8, enjoy.

Comment

hello mr polepot.not fished bradshaws.was thinking about fishing the silver fish matchs in winter!?! What help do you need?

Comment

We fish a series of matches against other internet sites and the northern leg is at bradshaws and we are a few names short to make the team up

Comment

bradshaws

I will be fishing the winsford winter leauge.starts from about the middle of september then roughly every 2 weeks.what are the dates for bradshaws?

Comment

1st of september mate, so shouldnt be a problem for you

Comment

brads

I will be happy to fish for the team.Not fished bradshaws so you will have to clue me up.

Comment

Just add your name to the list stuart Intersite northern!! Details at last. I will try to get some info nearer the time

Comment

stocky.lad your name has been added to the Northern Intersite list

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Any more Mancs Boltonians Scousers or those North of Birmingham wishing to fish just put up a post on here or the intersite thread

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X