Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hi everybody I am Rory, I am 10 years old and fish with my dads fishing club. I fished my second match last week and caught 2 crucon carps and 2 gudgeons for 1lb 7.

I am looking for tips from Rory

welcome Rory you must be our youngest member, hope you enjoy the site.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the site Rory, its nice to see young anglers like you on the site.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

welcome to the site m8, i wish my brother fished at the age of 10! hopefully ill get my future son to fish from a early age if he likes it

Comment

thank you all for the welcome
          would it be all right if you could give me some tips for my match on Sunday?

I have fished 2 matches so far this season but cannot fish them all because of my age and needing help (can't keep disturbing my dad)

Thanks SHREAMS (Rory)

Comment

It would help if you told us where it is

Comment

Hi SHREAMS ??? fancy seeing u on here.....

Don't worry polepot, he's not fishing this sunday (I've just found out this is my little 'un) he will be watching his dad at Stockton res.

His next match is on the River Soar in a couple of weeks (if he's good )
              [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
              [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

:d :d :d

Comment

Well Done Rory- keep up the fishing most of all keep enjoying yourself
                  [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

fantastic. a natural venue and the soar at that. rory you going in the right direction keep it up and ask,ask,ask the more you ask the quicker you will learn . tight lines young man
                    the carrot bites back:D
                    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

welcome to the site Rory when you need help just ask and some one will help you

Comment

Thanks all for the welcome from Rory

Comment

hello Rory i am 12.i've fishing for a year now i go with my dad as you'll all now him as cornerstone.last week i went with my dad to packington somers fishery and i beat my pb fish.it was a 14 pound fish.

Comment

You've beaten my personal best fish too young man!!
                            John - Kingfisher
                            Talk Angling Senior Member
                            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

hello to you rory

Comment

Working...
                              X