Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new kid on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new kid on the block

hi all, am new ta this site, just wana say hi n find out wot the fishing is like round Donny area.

what a result last sunday for team Stainforth AC, massive win, maybe team Donny AC will put up a better team next year lol,

was a good match with top class anglers, guess experience does count tho.

Welcome onto the site Zone, hope you stay on here and post a few threads and get involved in the banter... I run the site and am based in Adwick-le-Street!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

hello zone,

how ya doing m8?

Comment

Hey Zone, do you fish a winter league in the Donny area?
        Simon Young
        Admin

Comment

hi m8, hows it goin.

oneabung ya i fish at woodhouse grange, not sure of the dates but can get hold of them. was a good league last year, finished 8th overall but had a section win and a few 2nds so got some money back.

the good thing is 4 of the lakes are used so its a good overall league.

Comment

Yeah Zone, get hold of the dates for us and post them on here... maybe some other members will also want to fish the series.
            Simon Young
            Admin

Comment

will be getting the dates this weekend so i will post them asap for those who are interested.
              Should be even better this year especially since the fish have been puttin the pounds on.

Comment

Working...
              X