Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New member North Yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member North Yorkshire

Help !!! Been away from the match angling scene for far too long (6 years) and want to get back to fishing.

I used to live in Leeds and spent most of my fishing time on the Trent, but approx 3 years ago I moved up to Skipton. So, after spending an afternoon cleaning all the old tackle, I have decided that the time has come to wet a line again.

I have the Aire on my doorstep (literally) but the river that high up is not suited for my style of fishing, but I understand that the Ribble which is not too far from me is probably more the type of river which I am used to, I.E. Lower Swale, Nidd, Wharfe, Trent etc.

If there is anyone from the various associations, clubs in the upper Ribble area, let me know, any information is welcome.

Cheers

Rusham

Welcome to the site Rusham, hope you get back into fishing again as I fear we are a dying breed to some extent!

The match curcuit has probably changed quite alot since you last fished them as alot of it has gone to commercials.

hope you enjoy our site and post some questions and join in the banter.

Welcome!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
    X